In real-estate, there are MANY first. You’re first listing, buyer client, and FSBO appointment. I’m going to share step-by-step how I get my first client and how you can employ those same tactics to cultivate a following, devoted clientele base, and a steady pipeline.
- Specialize in a niche
When you first start in real-estate, you’re going to get that “crowded boat” feeling. There’s a ton of agents doing the same exact thing as you are and you can’t help but feel “What exactly makes me unique?”. You need to find a unique selling point.
- Vacant Land
- Elderly/Special Needs/Senior Living
- Specific subdivisions
2. You need to become THE EXPERT
I specialized in investments and I legit read books on investing all day + wrote content towards investors non-stop for months.
- Zero-down deals
- Lease Options
- Absentee Owners
- Where are other investors investing?
3. Hangout where those people hang out ONLINE & REAL-LIFE
There’s a saying in real-estate “every deal starts with a conversation”. You need to start conversations with as many people in your demographic as possible.
- Real-estate investing clubs
- Cold calling cash buyers
- Cold calling absentee owners
- Building email list
- Content marketing SEO
- Google GDN
4. BUILD A MASSIVE DATABASE
Keep a nice little database of people that have considered buying or selling and call them every few months.
- Send a nice little email letting them you’re there to help
- Load all the leads into a dialer and call them once every few months
- Load there emails into a Facebook audience and put an ad in front of them
- Meet them at a networking conference
- Buyer list + drip campaigns